Harloc Hair extensions are nothing less than exceptional. However, we understand that issues can happen from time to time. In order to give you a pleasant shopping experience, we are proud to stand behind the quality of our product and offer you a 60 day manufacturers warranty, as follows:
1. Except as otherwise provided herein, Harloc Hair extensions come with a limited, 60 day warranty against manufacturing defects, effective from the original invoice date. Claims that are made outside the 60 days will be rejected. Merchandise claimed as defective must be returned within 30 days of requesting a Return Authorization. The sole determination of whether the product has a valid factory defect will be made by our Quality Control team. Upon review, Quality Control’s decision on a defective claim will be communicated to the distributor.
2. This limited warranty does not extend to non-manufacturing defects, including:
- Defects resulting from physical damage of the product by customer
- Defects resulting from the improper use of the product (e.g., lifting, colouring or treating the extensions or cutting the adhesive tabs or wefts)
- Defects resulting from attempts to repair or modify the product
- Improper application of Harloc extensions product
- Hair colours are subject to fading. Fading on colours will not be considered a manufacturer defect for warranty purposes.
How do I place a claim?
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the issues you are experiencing along with supporting photos. Please ensure you include an order number that we can reference, which can be found in your purchase confirmation email. If you are not a stylist and did not purchase the hair directly through Harloc, please have your stylist reach out to us with the information.